Eight years experience developing front-end applications for the auto, pharmaceutical, entertainment, and advertising industries; four years experience in online advertising; fifteen years rich media production.
Writing elegant code with ES6, functional programming,
and powerful frameworks/libraries
- Pre-processing/optimization with:
- Flex Box
- Frameworks (Bootstrap, Bulma)
- Rich Media Production
- WordPress -Genesis framework
- Strong debugging skills
Professional experience with:
- Angular Material, UI Bootstrap
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications ARIA
- Cloud hosting platforms such as AWS
- React Router
- Functional Programming
- Data visualization - D3 charting
- Data Streams
- NPM / Yarn
- Seven years experience building applications Action-script 3 (& AS 2) - strong coding skills.
- Design patterns for building complex yet flexible modular. Tools - JetBrains IntelJ & Apache Flex framework. Digital Video Advertising - VPAID/VAST:
- Full Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate. Video editing and compression
Interactive Telecommunications Program - NYU
Masters of Professional Studies. Tisch School of Arts.
Front-end Developer / CEO @ Cloud Swing, Inc
Oct. 2013 - 2017
Front End Development - Typhon Group
Brought in to assist lead developer on AngularJS application. Built new features, fixed bugs, restructured and simplified code, worked towards AA accessibility.
Developer @ Reel Feed TV
2015 - 2016
Ad Technologist @ Yahoo
Jan. 2012 - May 2013
- Worked on a small team building rich media ads for Yahoo properties meeting very tight deadlines. The work required diving in and debugging code by outside developers.
- Drafted new standards for internal tracking of ad progression and interaction.
- Produced new versions of Yahoo Connected TV:
- Took over new account management responsibilities after supervisor departed the company. Publisher support/ problem-solving.
Senior Flash Developer / CEO @ Cloud Swing, Inc
Oct. 2010 - 2017
Specialized in building Flash application: kiosks, and casual social game, networked multi-player games.
Senior Flash Developer @ Vindico Group
Nov. 2009-Oct. 2010
Built the 1st and 2nd generation of the company’s VPAID and VAST compliant Flash video ad display product that tracks user interactions and ad events - and measures a campaign’s effectiveness.
Flash Developer (freelance)
Lead developer on a variety of Flash and rich media projects. Rich Media Producer (freelance & full-time)
1996-2005 Macromedia Director projects, DVD, websites, video editing. Full-time producer/developer for Oddcast, Oven Digital, The Hub, and a variety of clients.
Facebook Casual Game
June 2011 for client Estee Lauder
May - June 2011
- Transformed dozens of detailed Illustrator designs into an interactive application with video, code and timeline animations, and a complex dynamic navigation
- Created a simple internal api so that elements of the project could be sourced to junior developers and integrated into the larger project with zero meshing of the code
Kia Optima Sales Floor Kiosk
April - May 2011
Joined a team of developers on a large immersive Flash site. Took charge of mapping photo, video, and tweets and Facebook blurbs onto an interactive 3D spinning cube.
Black Eye Peas MySpace Game
Delivered a web app utilizing the user’s camera. While Black Eye Peas song plays, 8 graphics and animations are mapped to the user’s face. The art follows the user’s head movements using face tracking code library. Users are able to snap screen shots of themselves and post them on MySpace.
Facebook Flash Game for Thup Games
Oct. - Dec. 2010
Junior developer on a Facebook Flash parody of Farm-ville for client Adult Swim. Isometric game play. Games within games. Very similar to the real game.
AdSelector Video Player
June - July 2009
Before joining BBE/VindicoGroup full-time as the senior Flash developer, built the company’s first web video ad application. List of features:
renders a customized view via XML (size, background color, gradient, border, menu columns/rows, navigation style) customized controller plays full screen video
tracks all user interactions and player events records meaningful user actions to a cookie displays content dependent on users’ previous viewing history and interactions
Car Sales Room Touch-Screen Kiosk
June - Sept 2008
Flash kiosk installed in 180 Hyundai dealerships nationwide. Developed on a very tight schedule with ever changing list of features and project goals. Features:
- Dynamic fullscreen flash web video player with captions. a 3D navigation for displaying a vast complex tree of XML derived data.
- carousel photo/video galleries
- a variety of media for each feature of the car (videos, voice-overs, external SWFs, charts, animations)
- hi-res zoomable bitmaps
- a drawing tool so that sales persons can highlight a specific section of the screen
Pharmaceutical Video Sales Tool
Jan. April 2008
- Dynamic Itunes-like UI video player.
- Media display listed and sortable by speaker, title, subject, playlists.
- Users can create and save custom playlists. Speaker bios.
Dig Video -
monthly music video marketing CD-ROM. (Macromedia Director)
for more, see the project archive